This is where you will find out about what workshops we have coming up. If you are interested in one of our workshops send us a message via our contact page with details of which workshop you would like to attend and what dates would suit you best. Once we have dates finalised we will get in touch. We run our workshops on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and weekday evenings.
- Knitted Cotton Trainer Socks – These will be made using Regia’s cotton yarn in a choice of Watermelon or Dragon Fruit from their TuttiFruitti range. All you need to know to knit these socks is how to knit and purl. The course will be run over 3 weeks, with each session lasting for 2 hours. The cost is ?60, which includes all the materials and equipment you need to complete a pair of socks and a project bag to keep everything together.
- Introduction to Needle Felting – This 3 hour workshop will introduce you to the basics of needlefelting and you will produce some flowers and hearts and/or sheep, which can be used to decorate a variety of items, made into brooches or garlands. This workshop costs ?25 which will include all materials needed to complete a variety of flowers and hearts.
- Mindful Mandalas – This 1 day workshop will introduce you to the calming process of creating mandalas via the medium of crochet. You will need some basic crochet skills but the workshop will teach you how to crochet in the round using a variety of stitches and how to read crochet diagrams. The cost of this workshop is ?55 which includes all the materials needed to complete a good sized mandala or a number of smaller mandalas.
- Lavender Bags – In this 3 hour workshop you will make a lavender bag from your choice of fabrics and embellishments along with a range of hand sewing techniques. The cost of this workshop is ?25 and includes all materials.
- Granny Squares and Beyond – In this 3 hour workshop you will discover how to crochet a granny square in a variety of patterns and then choose from a range of items to create a finished piece, for example purses, slippers, bags. This workshop costs ?25 and includes all materials.